Document Capture and Scanning Solutions
Convert Static Documents into Actionable Data
More than 80% of business information is locked away in unstructured content: paper documents, office files, forms, faxes, PDFs, emails, pictures, videos, and much more. With Alfresco, you can extract and act on all that valuable information, using it to drive business processes, provide insights for content management and replace inefficient paper-based operations with a highly automated data and document flow. This all adds up to improved employee productivity, exceptional service quality, and stronger regulatory compliance.
Get a demo of Document Capture and Scanning
Speak to an expert to see a demo of Alfresco Content Services
Alfresco Document Capture and Scanning Features
Advanced, All-In-One Solution
With Alfresco, you get a comprehensive solution that offers seamless, end-to-end integration from document scanning to document management and storage.
- Capture documents and data from nearly any source with world-class OCR capabilities, document scanning software, and document capture software
- Classify and process scanned files so that organizing documents is automatic and hassle-free
- Extract meaningful data from documents to drive intelligent and dynamic business processes
Intelligent Information Capture
Make your critical business information more actionable, searchable and secure by digitizing documents with Alfresco and Amazon Textract. Alfresco users can take advantage of Amazon Textract intelligent information processing, taking a mass ingestion of information and classifying data faster than ever before. Working together, the technologies deliver powerful new capabilities for image-oriented applications that are scalable via AWS services.
- Process forms and tables and extract data automatically (and without human intervention) to expedite and simplify daily work
- Context stays intact, so you can start using the data right away
- Rapidly build highly scalable intelligent solutions and capture faster time to value
- Increase data integrity and security compliance
- Launch business processes faster than ever
- Control document access and strengthen compliance with a complete document audit trail
Digitize Your Organization
Alfresco’s intelligent document capture solutions and extraction capabilities enhance the flow of information through any business process at any organization.
- Financial Services: Accelerate loan applications and insurance claims
- Government: Respond faster to citizen requests
- Healthcare: Improve access to patient records
- Manufacturing: Streamline engineering and QA documentation
Mobile Document Capture
Mobile document capture means you can keep everyone moving forward—even when you’re on the move. Alfresco Mobile Content and Process Services let you capture, share and edit vital content, as well as drive intelligent business processes.
Alfresco ECM Capabilities
Alfresco Content Services provides open, flexible, highly scalable Enterprise Content Management (ECM) capabilities. Content is accessible wherever and however you work, and easily integrates with your other business applications.
Document Capture and Scanning Solution FAQs
Document scanning creates digital files from physical documents. Document capture refers to bringing those scanned images, along with other digital files that may include photo and video files, into a document management system (DMS) or enterprise content management system (ECM). A document capture system automates processes, such as: extracting metadata used for indexing the files, or using optical character recognition (OCR) or key information extraction so that the captured material is searchable and more usable. Another common term, “Document Imaging System,” refers to the hardware and software used for document capture.