Customer Support Services
Businesses that are serious about digital transformation love Alfresco. If you're serious about making the most of your content services, process services, and governance services investments, an Alfresco subscription is indispensable and provides the following:
- A versatile and dedicated support team with worldwide locations
- Alfresco certified binaries, bench marked for scalability
- Alfresco service packs between releases so that major issues can be resolved by the team who built the product
Wherever you are, we're here to help you — with support offices in the Americas, EMEA and APAC, we have built an infrastructure that provides follow-the-sun coverage to respond to your support needs.
An open source product needs exceptional support that can help every customer from those who are just starting out to developers with many years of experience. Alfresco support comes with the following—
Your Alfresco subscription includes:
- 24x7x365 access to Hyland Community and Knowledge Base which provide opportunities for self-help as well as access to experienced Support Analysts
- Alfresco Product Documentation
- Alfresco Product Downloads
- Support Alerts & Notifications
If you have questions or need technical assistance, please visit the Alfresco Support Handbook page.
Alfresco Support Packages
Our standard support package is ideal for high-availability systems. Production system down issues are responded to within thirty minutes of notifying Technical Support, 24x7. Our Analysts work with your team to resolve issues in the shortest possible time. All other issues are responded to by Support team members during your business hours.
If you need Alfresco to know you, your environment, and your Alfresco Digital Platform based solution in great depth. All cases submitted are routed directly to a premier advanced team of engineers. Find out more about Alfresco Premier Support Services.
Alfresco Partner Support
If you need regional support, you may want to consider working with one of Alfresco's Partners. They can help you with planning your solution, through implementation, transfer of knowledge, and full support under one of Alfresco's support packages. Find a Certified Alfresco Partner.